Thursday, October 25, 2012

Baby, It's Cold Outside!



About a year ago I used the same same title for my first snowfall photo's. I really can't believe how time really does fly when you're loving life. My goal is to be happy where I am in life. This morning I was walking home from my photography class while it was still snowing. It was just so beautiful! I was debating on whether I wanted to go to my Monet spot to photograph it with the freshly fallen snow. I've never regretted taking a picture. It's so nice that I can just drop everything to go take pictures. I'm going to enjoy being able to do this while I can! Someday I'll have a family of my own and I won't be able to just drop everything to go take pictures for over an hour. For now I will just enjoy my fun college years. I still look forward to the day that I can take photographs of my own kids in the fields of snow. One of my very favorite things is just walking and photographing all by myself. It's so relaxing and such a great break from school.
As I was driving to my Monet spot the same road has this beautiful fields and fence. I decided to just stop and walk to it. I loved the little stream and river. It's just gorgeous. There was a nice old man shoveling his driveway. He stopped to talk to me for a little while. He told me that all of the houses on the other side of the street were all going to be knocked down to build apartments. He's not very happy about it. He's lived in Rexburg his whole life. One of the houses is from after WWII. I feel kinda bad for the people that have always lived in Rexburg because it's changed so much. I really love it here so much! I don't think I could ever go anywhere else. I'm glad I could document this road looking just like this.
I'm SO grateful for these boots! Best $24 I've ever spent! They keep my feet dry and have tread so I won't slip on the ice!

I had to get the snow on the leaves too:)

This is my Monet spot.

 



This photo screams Christmas to me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment