Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Blossoms - Bountiful Utah LDS Temple


Bountiful Temple is beautiful. It is the first LDS Temple I ever went inside of when I was twelve. Then soon after I bought my first camera I took pictures around the temple. (You can see those super old photo's here. We all start as beginners. Glad to see I've come so much farther than then.) Now the Bountiful Temple is just a walk away! It's really a blessing. Tonight the sun was setting and I spontaneously decided to go photograph all the spring tulips and blossoms around the temple. When I started photography I would photograph anything and everything around me. I loved it and helped me improve. It felt good to photograph for myself tonight. Personal work is an important. It made me excited for my list of things I need to photograph this summer.

It's the most wonderful time of year. My favorite flower is in bloom and the trees are full of blossoms. This weekend is the 185th annual general conference. Listen in here.












No comments:

Post a Comment