Wednesday, April 1, 2015

watercolor


My watercolor final is all mounted and ready to go. I've loved being able to learn so many new things this year! Watercolor came into my life at a perfect time and is a haven for me. It's gives me a break from my messy life and my brain gets absorbed in my messy pallet full of pigments.

Late Friday nights to the very early hours of Saturday mornings have been my painting hours this semester. They say "2 am's were made for artists". On weekends that is definitely the case. Although I still don't catch up on sleep on the weekends. Monday night as I got to relax at the yoga class I realized that I am going to be done with this semester so soon! I did it! The toughest, scheduled and tiring semester is almost over!













No comments:

Post a Comment