Saturday, November 10, 2012

Still Life

Normally I don't set up oranges or jewelry and take pictures of them, but we had to take still life photographs. I was originally going use my antique Polaroid camera as the subject, but when I went to get it off my shelf about two weeks ago it wasn't there. It's still no where to be found. I'm quite sad about it, but at least I did take lots of pictures with it! Instead since I have a presentation on Iran I took picture's of my sisters jewelry that she got from Iran. I sprinkled rice on it since they eat lots of rice in Iran. It's nice when I can combine two school assignments! 

I still have a few session available in Brigham City! I'll be in Brigham November 16th-24th! Email me to schedule an appointment. kayliephotography@yahoo.com
I like how you can see me taking a picture of it in the glass.
Today I tried again. These oranges are the best ones I've had in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment