Tuesday, December 4, 2012

keep warm

This couple is so awesome! It was a cold day and you can't even see how cold they were on their faces. Have you heard the song "Keep Warm"? It's one of my favorite songs and kinda fits with this photo session.
 After seeing some of the couples Christmas card ideas I had to photograph some myself. One of my favorite things about photography is getting to know so many amazing people. These guys are so cute and you can tell how much they love and care for each other. They get to have their very first Christmas together. I hope you're all enjoying your Christmas season! Don't stress and simplify your lives;) I hope these photographs bring a smile to your face!







Ah they're seriously just the cutest nicest couple I've ever met:)


No comments:

Post a Comment