Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Star Valley!

Last weekend I went to Star Valley for the first time it was so much fun! A perfect little break before finals week. It was seriously absolutely beautiful! The lighting was just like I see in paintings. There's something about fallen snow that is my favorite. The photos I take with freshly fallen snow seem to always be my favorite. Go here to see my favorite picture I've ever taken (it's the first one). I used it for my photography final. There really is something special about holding a photograph in your hands. In my class we got to try printing one photograph on some more expensive papers. The colors are so much more vibrant. I can't wait to get it back. I'm completely done with this semester! I took my last final today! I still can't really believe it. I won't be in school until April! I hope my winter semester at home goes by fast too. 











No comments:

Post a Comment