Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's!

I cannot believe fast this year really went. It has really been one of the greatest years ever for me! I've made some of the greatest friends I've ever had. This year was full of trying new things, taking chances, and making life changing decisions a couple years earlier than I thought. I've had some of the greatest clients. I'm excited to see what this year brings. I hope to get my name out there more. I get to start the year with a wedding!
Here is a post of my most recent favorite photographs from 2012.
 


Seven months of the year I was photography manager for RecSports. It was the greatest experience. I'm so glad I had an opportunity to  branch out from what I normally photograph. I got to meet so many amazing people. You can find more of sports photo's here and here.



No comments:

Post a Comment