Wednesday, October 16, 2013

FALL


Fall is the one of my favorite season's! It's such a beautiful time to photograph! Have you seen my sneak peeks to the couples session I did on my Facebook Page? Couples sessions are so much fun! Be sure to book a session with me to capture you and your loved ones! A couples session is only $80. Send me a email to schedule yours at: kayliephotography@yahoo.com. I hope to hear from you!
I'm in a digital imaging class this semester. It has been teaching me so much! More efficient ways to edit my photo's and make them look more professional. You can see my school blog here: http://kayliecon.wordpress.com/. Life is good when I have really good grades in the classes that really matter. This semester has been a challenge. Last semester I only had about two or three tests total. Tests aren't my thing, but luckily the semester isn't over and I'm still passing my classes. I've also joined the Photographics Society offered on campus. It's fun to get to know other photographers who all have very different styles. It seems like everyone there has been a member for a while. It's a good way to try and make new friends, which really isn't my strongest point. This week we had a print contest and I entered the photo of the red fall leaf above. Hope you're all enjoying this beautiful fall! 


No comments:

Post a Comment